●看电影
你想去看电影吗?
Would you like to go to a movie? *Would you like to...? 表示“你想……吗?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比较有礼貌地表示邀请和提议的句型。
Would you like to go to a movie? (你想去看电影吗?)
Sure, I'd love to. (当然,我很想去。)
What do you say to going to a movie? *这句和上句的意思一样,但是这种说法比较随便。
今天晚上放什么电影?
What's on tonight? *on用来表示“电影、戏剧的上演和活动的举行”。
What's playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
你想看什么电影?
What movie do you want to see?
我想看《××》
I want to see...
哪儿演《××》?
Where is... playing?
《××》演到什么时候?
How long is... playing?
How long will... play?
这部电影是谁演的?
Who is in this movie?
演多长时间?
How long does it last? *last“持续,继续”。
How long will it last?
How long is it?
下一场几点开演?
What time is the next showing?
When is the next showing?
几点演完?
What time will it be over?
What time will it end?
我买两张成人票。
Two, please.
Two tickets, please.
Two adults, please.
前边的人挡着,我看不见。
I can't see because of the person in front of me.
That person is blocking my view.
That person is in my way.
我们怎么坐得这么靠后呀?
We are way in the back, aren't we?
我们坐到前面的座位上吧。
Let's sit closer up front.
真太有意思了,是不是?
That was interesting, wasn't it?
That was interesting, wasn't it? (真太有意思了,是不是?)
It sure was. (确实。)
这电影真没劲。
That was boring, wasn't it?
That was dull, wasn't it?
太让人感动了。
I was moved. *move“使……感动”。
How was the ballet? (芭蕾舞怎么样?)
I was moved. (太让人感动了。)
It touched me.
It was a touching movie. (这是一部感人的电影。)
●去听音乐会
我买两张10月3号的票。
I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
对不起,卖完了。
Sorry, we're sold out.
Do you have any tickets for the concert? (还有那场音乐会的票吗?)
Sorry, we're sold out. (对不起,卖完了。)
有什么时候的票?
When do you have tickets?
Which date do you have tickets for?
几点开始?
What time does it start?
What time does it begin?
可以预订吗?
Can I make a reservation?
在哪儿买票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
△Where can I buy a ticket? (在哪儿买票?)
▲At that counter. (在那个柜台。)
这位子有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
A)△Is this seat taken? (这位子有人吗?)
B)▲No, it's not. (不,没人。) * 这句直译是:
A:这个位子被占了吗?
B:没有被占。
Is anyone sitting here? (这儿有人吗?)
Can I sit here? (我可以坐这儿吗?)
Do you mind if I sit here? (您介意我坐在这儿吗?)
Is this seat free?
我们这个位子真棒。
We have great seats, don't we?
●请医生看病
用叫医生吗?
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)
请叫救护车。
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。
We need an ambulance now.
Please get an ambulance.
我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.
我觉得身体不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.
你能帮我请位医生吗?
Could you send me a doctor?
你怎么啦?
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong?
是什么症状?
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。
量一下体温吧。
Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血压吧。
Let me check your blood pressure.
你常服用什么药?
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
我没服用任何药。
I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)
Is that so? (是吗?)
我哪儿不好?
What's wrong with me?
严重吗?
Is it serious?
●陈述症状
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right?
你怎么了?
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right?
你的脸色真不好。
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
我觉得难受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
她昏过去了。
She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
我觉得难受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.
隐隐作痛。
I have a dull pain.
钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像针扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血压高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。
我头疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
I have a headache. (我头疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
我头晕目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我浑身没劲。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我没有一点儿食欲。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我浑身发冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
●喜欢、爱上……
汤姆是个美男子。
Tom is a lady-killer. *lady-killer直译是“少女杀手”,其实不是杀手,而是指一下子就能迷住女人的男子。
Tom dates around a lot. (汤姆和好多女人来往。)
Tom is a real playboy. (汤姆真是个花花公子。)
汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。
Tom really turns me on. *turn...on“有性方面的吸引力”、“使人着迷”。
Tom really turns me on. (汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。)
I didn't know you felt that way. (我一点儿都不知道你的感觉。)
I'm crazy about Tom.
I have strong feelings for Tom.
I love Tom.
I have the hots for Tom. *俚语。
克里斯长得真帅。
Chris is really a heartbreaker. *用heartbreaker表示“长得很帅,对异性有吸引力的人”。进一步讲,“heartbreaker”是指给异性带来撕心裂肺的痛苦和失望的人,魅惑他人,让人沉醉的人。Elvis Presley (爱尔维斯·普里斯利)有一首成名曲“Heartbreak Hotel”,指的就是“(因恋爱而)绝望的人住的饭店”。
Chris breaks a lot of hearts. (克里斯使很多女人尝到了失恋的痛苦。)
Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和许多女人有来往。)
珍妮特真迷人。
Janet is a knockout. *如同拳击中的“knock out”一样,表示极具魅力、使对方晕头转向的人,多指女性。
Janet is a knockout. (珍妮特真迷人呀。)
You can say that again! (颇有同感。)
Janet is sexy.
Janet is beautiful.
他好像看上你了。
I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。
I think he has a crush on you. (他好像看上你了。)
Give me a break. (别随便瞎说。)
I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,为……神魂颠倒”。
I think he likes you.
简好像喜欢上我了。
Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.
I think Jane likes me.
I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.
戴安娜对杰克有意思。
Diana's been coming on to Jack.
我不敢打像她那样的姑娘的主意。
I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“对待,对待(人)”。
She's too much for me.
我非常想见到她。
I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。
我想追求她。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特别是对女性)挑逗,求爱”。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. (我想追求她。)
I don't blame you. ([她对你来说很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)
I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口语“把异性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。
I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她约会。) *get a date with...“和……约会”、“约会”。
你也太狠心了。
You broke my heart. *break...heart在恋爱中“使……十分痛苦”,用于甩掉自己的人。
You broke my heart. (你也太狠心了。)
I didn't mean to... (我不是那个意思……)
●约会
今晚有空吗?
Are you free tonight? *free“空闲的”。
Are you free tonight? (今晚有空吗?)
Yes. Why? (有空,干嘛?)
Do you have plans tonight? (今天晚上有事吗?)
Are you available tonight?
Are you busy tonight? (今天晚上忙吗?)
今晚你能和我约会吗?
Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out并不一定就是“约会”,但是如果go out的后面直接跟with me的话,就一定是“约会”了。
Let's go out tonight. (今晚出去吧。)
If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(要是晚上有空,我们出去走走行吗?)
愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
Would you like to go to the movies with me?
Would you like to go to the movies with me? (愿意和我一起去看电影吗?)
I'd love to. (当然,我很乐意。)
我们喝点茶什么的吧。
Let's have tea or something.
Let's have something to drink. (我们喝点什么吧。)
How about having a cup of tea?
能陪陪我吗?
Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、“亲近”。
我想请你去看演出。
I'd like to invite you to a show.
Would you like to go to a show with me? (愿意和我一起去看演出吗?)
我能和你约会吗?
May I ask you out? *ask out“约会”。
May I ask you out? (我能和你约会吗?)
Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (对不起,我有男朋友了。)
Would you mind if I took you out?
Would you go on a date with me?
你是想和我约会吗? (你想勾引我吗?)
Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺骗”。
Are you asking me out?
Are you asking me for a date?
Are you asking me out on a date?
在哪儿见面?
Where do you want to meet?
Where do you want to meet? (在哪儿见面?)
Any place you want. (你觉得哪儿合适就在哪儿。)
我们几点见面?
What time should we meet?
What time should we meet? (我们几点见面?)
How about seven? (7点怎么样?)